Serving Barber, Butler, Cowley, Harper, Harvey, Kingman, McPherson, Reno, Rice, Sedgwick, Stafford, and Summer County Libraries. SCKLS South Central Kansas Library System

Go To Search
July 18, 2019


Show All Answers

1. When are the Grant-in-aid checks disbursed?
2. How often can you apply for a General Technology Grant?
3. Are there any grants available for continuing education?
4. Are there any grants available for library programming?

SCKLS, 321 North Main Street, South Hutchinson, KS 67505 | Phone 620-663-3211 | Phone Toll Free 800-234-0529 | Fax 620-663-9797 | Contact Webmaster