Definition of Service
SCKLS consultant services include both general and specialized services. SCKLS consultants provide limited expertise in the following areas:
- Human resource topics
- Collection development
- School and Youth
- Traditional and emerging
Staff and Resources
The following staff members are responsible for providing limited services to member libraries:
- Director of Information Technology
- Automation & Technology Services Coordinator
- Technology Consultants
- Technology Projects Specialist
- Continuing Education Specialist
- Human Resources and Financial Specialist
- Youth and School Services Consultant
SCKLS staff collaborate with each other to provide improved service.
SCKLS consultants provide consulting in their areas of expertise, collaborate to provide solutions and make referrals to other resources when appropriate.
Member libraries are encouraged to contact consultants by phone and e-mail to discuss and schedule on-site assistance and meetings.
for more information.